Sunday 20 May 2012

My Husband Prepare Dinner (18/05/2012)

Today my husband told me that he want to prepare a simple meal which is steam minced pork but he never do before so he just skype and ask me to guide him. Normally if want to have a nice steam minced pork then must mix with salted fish or salted egg but both of this ingredient we don't have and i also don't want to ask him go and buy because we want is a simple and cheap meal. So what i ask him to do is steam minced pork with mushroom. To save time and electric/gas bill, normally we just direct steam with rice cooker while cook rice especially for people like us just rent a place and stay with owner because most of the owner don't like someone make their kitchen oily and dirty. I never put much hope that the steam minced pork will very nice because there is my husband first time prepare the dish and he may miss out something in the steps that i told him but this time i really get surprise that he can do very nice! Yummy...Hmm...total spent less than S$2 for our dinner.



1 comment: