Thursday 3 May 2012

After busy on Public Holiday - Lunch at Lucky Plaza (Ayam Penyet Ria)

Today is Public Holiday (Labour Day) and it should be a happy day for me and my husband because both of us no need to work but sometime its always have special case. Most of my time in my work i no need to support or work from home when there is my off day but things start changes after my company IT Executive resigned on last year. I need to start to do his work because there is not replacement headcount for his position. Meaning to say, now my company only have one IT person --->>>ME!!!!!!  :-(
Yesterday around 9pm, my manager called me said that her email having problem so i get help from my previous IT Executive and try to solve it. I'm so lucky because he still treat me as friend and keep helping me when i facing problem in the job last time he handle. So, around 10.15pm we settle the problem but i need to help my boss delete all the bounce back email from her inbox. There is total from 8400 plus emails and i need to make sure is not important email then just can delete. Around 12.15am i just settle and drop email & sms to my manager to inform her it was settled but actually she already sleep. So, everything look fine until today morning around 10.30pm, i get message from my manager again....She can't send out email to Hotmail....faint...try to call vendor but all never answer. Start feel very stress and tired with my job. I really don't want stuck at home for my public holiday already. I just told my manager that i really no familiar with all this things and vendor also never answer my call so i can't do anything now and she said no urgent so ask me settle tomorrow. So, i just faster prepare and go out with my husband. Today, we want to go Lucky Plaza because my husband want to remittance. Hmm...today rate is very good for PESO....34.20. After settle, we go to Ayam Penyet Ria have our lunch at 3.30pm. Ayam Penyet Ria is a Indonesia cuisine. I like to eat at there because of the sambal and the deep fried chicken but i feel it abit expensive so can't always eat at there. 1 set of Ayam Penyet cost me S$6.90 + 7% GST = S$7.40 and 1 set of Soup Buntut is S$7 + 7% GST = S$7.50. The rice is very small and normally we need to add 1 more rice. Additional 1 rice is S$0.90 + 7% GST = S$1.

No comments:

Post a Comment