Sunday 6 May 2012

BBQ Pork Belly and Herbal Chicken

Saturday night, i plan to cook something special for my husband. Walk at NTUC for 15mins just to get idea what to cook for dinner. Winter Melon Soup??Hmm...today NTUC don't have bone so can't cook. Steam Fish??Again??No..no..no...Whatelse?? Fried Chicken??Need to use alot of oil and i only have small bottle oil at home...Hmm..don't want waste money to buy new oil...Herbal Chicken??Ok..i like it but my husband don't like...headache...Finally get some idea what to cook already...Since my husband don't like herbal chicken then i will just cook something that i don't like to eat also then both just have own food to eat..hihi...Pork Belly...yes!there is one of the food i never eat...My husband very like BBQ Pork Belly so i just cook it. We don't have any BBQ equipment to do it so i just use non-stick pan with slow fire. Due to BBQ Pork Belly need time to prepare it (marinate, take care the fire and turn it when BBQ) so for my Herbal Chicken i just steam it when i cook rice. Hihi...tonight dinner consider satisfied, total spent around S$4.50 for our dinner and my husband very enjoy and happy eat the BBQ Pork Belly and at the same time i also can enjoy eat my Herbal Chicken.

BBQ Pork Belly


Steam Herbal Chicken


No comments:

Post a Comment