Monday 21 May 2012

Cook Tinola and Sopas on Sunday (20/05/2012)

Today plan to save money and cook by own again for our lunch and dinner. Budget is as low as we can. So, we went to wet market bought 1 chicken breast (no leg, no wing, no head, only body part)  for S$3 and this chicken will use to cook for our lunch and dinner. Last few days my husband bought chayote (S$0.50) and there is balance 1 in our refridge so I plan to cook it before it spoilt. Hence, i decide to cook Tinola (Philippine Food) for our lunch. err....the way i cook Tinola actually already modify by me. hihi! Reason why i modify is because we can't cook until the kitchen oily so I will cook as soup type. By right this dish need to put some oil in pan then fried ginger, garlic, onion, chicken (already marinate with dark soya sauce, light soya sauce and abit salt) and chayote. After that just put water in and let it boil then put fish sauce but my way is either direct put all ingredients to the boiling water or put the ingredients into pot and fried then cover it n slowly stir it once in a while after that just add water. Hmm..after prepare the ingredients i just realise it will be alot after cook so i decide cook more rice so that i can keep some Tinola bring to office for my tomorrow lunch. hihi...save money again for my lunch. From the photo i post look abit oily because i put all the chicken skin n cook it. Last time i will keep the chicken skin then fried it but now can't fried so my husband said don't waste it so i just put in n cook together.

Tinola

After settle our lunch then how about dinner? I just cook a simple Sopas since that time when i cook Sopas there is balance pasta.  This time really just cook simple type and never put mushroom. Only garlic, onion, chicken to prepare the soup then add pasta and milk. Hihi...so today our lunch + dinner + my next day lunch total up spent less than S$6.

No comments:

Post a Comment