Thursday 2 August 2012

Singapore Bak Kut Teh

I remember when there is my first time try out the Singapore Bak Kut Teh, I really no use to it because the soup is not dark color as Malaysia Bak Kut Teh. But after stay at Singapore for so long and I start try to accept the food at here because everyday I also need to eat and I can not too choosing if I at Singapore. I have been try to look for nice Bak Kut Teh at Singapore for so long and some really make me disappointed after try. But this Song Huat Bak Kut Teh at Rocher Road is the only one Singapore Bak Kut Teh that I can accept the taste and enjoy to eat. Besides, I alway hang around at Bugis area so there is good place for me to go just to feed my stomach. Price is S$5 / S$6 / S$8. Normally I will order S$8 (come with 5 pcs of pork rib) Bak Kut Teh with 3 rices (S$0.50 per bowl) for 2 persons. Sure the price is abit expensive if you want to compare with Malaysia but always remember that now you and me are stay at Singapore so don't always think of convert the rate if you want to survive at Singapore.Ohya, one thing that make me enjoy eat at there is I can refill the soup. If you hang around at Bugis area and don't know what to eat then maybe you can consider drop by there and try it.




Song Huat Bak Kut Teh (Rocher)
1 Rochor Road
#01-506 Rochor Centre
Closed on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment