Thursday 16 August 2012

Early Celebration for my husband birthday at tcc

I stay at Singapore for near to 7 years and alway go around look for nice food to eat but surprise me is I never go to tcc before. I alway see alot of people enjoy life eating at there but I never try before. There is one time I pass by tcc and I told my husband that I want him treat me eat at tcc when my birthday because I want same like them sit at sofa and enjoy life chatting while eating at there but his response to me is very simple..."OK". I think sure he never take it serious what I'm talking. So, his birthday is coming and if buy whole cake then both of us sure can not finish so I just bring him go tcc eat cake after our dinner. We order 1 slice of Classic Mable Cheesecake (S$5.60), 1 slice of Ebon Forest (S$6.20) and 1 cup of Strawberry Mocha Latte (S$7.80). So, I spent at tcc is S$23.05 after GST and service charges. After eat at there and just know why people like to hang at there because their cake is nice to eat and not very sweet same as tcc drink.

Ebon Forest

Classic Mable Cheesecake
  
Strawberry Mocha Latte

1 comment:

  1. you can always buy a whole cake and invite others (like me) to help up finishing it. :D
    happy birthday to ur hubby.

    ReplyDelete