Wednesday 29 August 2012

Justart from colleague - 27/07/2012

Today my colleague bring a special and cute tarts from Malaysia to treat us. The tart very small and come with different type of favours. It totally different from egg tart that normally we eat so I don't know how to compare the taste. I just treat as a new thing to try out. Actually I'm a person no really like sweet food. But this tart I still ok with it because it was not very sweet. Maybe for those people that like to eat tart can try out. :-)
As I know Justart already open at JB because my colleague is bought from JB but in their facebook haven't update the information yet. I don't know where the place to buy but if you want to buy at JB then can just drop me a message and I will ask my colleague.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Justart/156576621068757




No comments:

Post a Comment