Sunday 26 August 2012

Lunch @ Long Beach Seafood Restaurant to celebrate my husband birthday

On my husband birthday that day, I let him to choose location to eat to celebrate his birthday and he choose Long Beach Seafood Restaurant because he want to eat Black Pepper Crab. Long Beach Restaurant is popular with Black Pepper Crab in Singapore and both of us alway eat at there until one of the manager at Dempsey know us. But 1 year ago we stop visit those expensive restaurant already. Normally we will went to Dempsey or ECP outlet only. We have try at Long Beach King outlet before but the Black Pepper Crab not so nice compare with Dempsey or ECP outlet. So this time we choose to go ECP outlet.
When I step in to the restaurant, i saw the manager work at Dempsey outlet and we get surprise can meet him at ECP outlet. We suspect he already get promoted that's why at ECP outlet because ECP is main outlet so we just congrats to him and he just smile to us.
Ok, time to order our meals...we just get 2 persons set menu cost S$116 which is has Black Pepper Crab. Total have 4 types of dish + 1 dessert.
Hmm...abit disappointed with the Black Pepper Crab because not so taste compare with last time and the meat abit hard (maybe over cook). But for the prawn and seafood salad we like it. Fried rice all the long the taste is common for us. After we finished the meals, as usual the manager will come to us and ask how is the food and I very honest to him and feedback the taste of the Black Pepper Crab is disappointed me and he get shock with the feedback I give because normally when someone ask this type of question, customer always said nice / ok / good since they are popular with Black Pepper Crab but sorry to him that I really choosing in food. Since i pay this type of amount, I want to make sure I also will get this type of value food. Anyway, he said he will take note on it and feedback to the chefs also. So hope my next visit (don't know when got this chance again), they really improve and taste will go back as last time.

Ohya!FYI ECP and Dempsey outlets never close for break time already.

http://www.longbeachseafood.com.sg/






1 comment: