Tuesday 12 June 2012

Shooting Day - Lotus (10 Jun 2012)

Shooting Day again...Last month when shooting at Marina Bay, i saw there is a very nice lotus at the garden. But because that time our purpose is shoot for scenery so we never bring macro lens. So this time we plan to go again just to shoot for lotus. At first we plan go on Saturday early morning but unlucky there is heavy rain so end up we cancel our plan and change to Sunday. But, Sunday early morning my husband got some important things need to settle so we just plan go for shooting after settle his things.
Ok, after he settle his things on Sunday morning is already 10.30am and from the place go to Marina Bay by bus and walk still need around 30mins so when the time reach there will be 11am. So as normal, if i start shooting, at least took 2-3 hours just can finish and it will crash with our lunch time. After consider for our lunch time, we decided go to temple at Bugis area pray and take our lunch. Finally 2.30pm we reached our destination - garden near to Marina Bay Gold Course.
The weather on that time is super hot and the sun like burning my skin also. At least my husband told me either we wait until 5pm just shoot or we just go back home. But now only 2.30pm and if want to wait until 5pm is still few hours to go and what we can do at there with very hot weather? hmm..go back? then in the first place why we need to spent our time to take train and transfer 2 bus number then walk for 10mins just to reach the location? So, i decided to take photos but my husband said he cannot continue with this hot weather. So, I just ask him stay at the one place wait for me then I go for shooting. Actually under sun is very difficult to take photo because will having problem to get a correct setting. At first i using auto lens which is Canon 400D Kit but the output is not the output i want so i just change to Helios 44 which is manual lens. Hmm...for me I like Helios 44 because it can wide open and get nice bokeh but this Helios 44 that we have is 50mm only so problem come already, i can not near to the object. After shoot for quite a lot of photos with Helios 44, I change to Vitacon 300mm which is also manual lens and this time i can zoom in and get closer to the object that i want to shoot. Actually using manual lens is not easy to get focus because your eye must be very good. I take until my eye also start blur. Keep shoot and shoot..Wah! I never realize already 5pm. I only feel my hand very tired and pain. Time to stop shooting and look for my husband. I just saw my husband start setup his camera...Aiya! He told me that he just want to start shooting but I told him I very tired already. So he said is ok, we can go back already..hihi! My husband is so good to me, know that I feel tired then he don't mind go back without take any photos.













No comments:

Post a Comment