Sunday 1 July 2012

Cook from my sister and my mum

Last week I went back to hometown to bring my son go for 1 year old injection. So, during my stay at hometown, I never go outside find any nice food to eat because at home already can eat a lot of nice food. Normally my mum will cook but recently my sister start cooking due to my mum get injuried when taking care my son and I abit get surprise that actually my sister good in cooking also. My sister know that i like to eat Asam Laksa then she just cook for me and this is her first time cook Asam Laksa for me to eat. Taste very different from what my mum normally cook, her one is more likely same as what we can buy at outside and nice to eat also.
When we went to Pasar Malam, we saw the Sotong is very cheap, RM6 per kg. She said she want to learn fried Sotong so we just bought 2kg. When her first time fried Sotong is fail because the flour never stick to the Sotong and i told her that there is a way to do it and it maybe need to put egg but I not sure about it so both of us just online search the recipe and finally let us found it. So, when second time we fried the Sotong together, it was success and taste also very nice and crispy.
Last day before I go back Singapore, she fried bee hoon for me and it very nice. So, i also bring back to Singapore eat as my dinner.
She almost daily cook lunch and dinner for us but i never take photos for everything that she cook. I very enjoy what my mum and my sister cook for me and appeciate them because alway cook nice food for me to eat when I stay at hometown.

Asam Laksa
Fried Sotong
Fried Bee Hoon

Mei Cai - cooked by my mum




No comments:

Post a Comment