Saturday 21 April 2012

Me..

I'm person very choosing in food and like to eat nice food since kid. Not only me in my family, my brother and my sister also like that. Maybe because of my father. My father also choosing in food and like to bring us go around and eat nice food but now if we want to eat nice food then we need to find by own because my father already pass away...The only food that i will not try in my life is pork belly and tofu. Hmm...since i like to eat so sure i like to cook also but nowadays i only know how to cook simple dish. Is not i don't like cook complicated dish, is because now i working at Singapore and i only rent a room and stay with owner. So I'm not freedom in cooking anymore. Sometime i very miss the time i stay at hometown.

After stay longer at Singapore, I don't have much activities in my life compare with last time. I still remember when i just came to Singapore, i always play bowling, swimming, shopping, travel and so on. But now all this activities already far from my life because of MONEY NO ENOUGH. Early of year 2011, i start learn photograph together with my boyfriend. Few years ago, my boyfriend bought a Canon 400D camera from his colleague that won from lucky draw but we don't know how to use it. We only use it as like normal camera. So after that we start lazy to bring the camera go out because we feel that its very heavy compare with normal camera. Everything start again from my important day----> My wedding dinner...We don't have money to hire a professional photographer to take photos for us so we just ask my best friend to help me take for us and surprise is my cousin also offer to help me. After that i just found out that my cousin also a photographer. He is very good person. He know that my boyfriend have a Canon 400D camera then he start to teach us basic things that we need to know before use the camera.  He also give us a manual lens (Koboron 28mm) as our wedding gift. We are so happy when received the gift. Few things i learn from him are:-
1) Like your camera and like photograph
2) You want to be professional photographer or you want your camera be professional photographer? If you want to be a professional photographer then learn from manual setting and manual lens.
3) Don't feel boring to the things that you shoot or the place you go for shooting although you already repeat for so many times.

Hmm...so far my boyfriend and me don't have chance to go shooting with my cousin because we stay at Singapore and he stay at Malaysia so we only try to learn by own from what he guide us thru theory. But until now we still no able to take a nice photos. We never give up, that's y every week we try to arrange our time and go for photograph. Although that time i am pregnant but we still go out for shooting. :-P





No comments:

Post a Comment